MINDtheGEPs Open Forum
MINDtheGEPs hosts a series of Open Forum discussions on gender equality in the academic and research & innovation sector. The aim of the forum is to facilitate knowledge exchange and mutual learning among scholars, practitioners and professionals supporting gender equality polices and measures.
Previously in the Open Forum series
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in quantum technologies
- Leveraging privilege of advocates and allies at universities
- Large scale international research infrastructures: Inherently diverse?.
- No data: No policies! MINDtheGEPs’ approach to evidence-based policies for Gender Equality Plans
- Gender equality & earth sciences – a situated perspective