MINDtheGEPs unites 10 European research organisations from 7 EU countries in the quest to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Together, universities, research centres and a scientific publisher work to ensure work-life balance for all and increase women's participation in research.
7 research organisations will implement gender equality plans to tackle gender imbalances at their own institutions. To their aid are supporting organisations that will help them to design their gender equality plans, monitor and evaluate their work, and support the communication and dissemination of their findings.
MINDtheGEPs is coordinated from University of Turin’s Research Center for Women's and Gender Studies (CIRSDe).
- CTAG – Automotive Technology Centre of Galicia, Spain
- Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Munster Technological University, Tralee, Ireland
- National Research Council of Italy (CNR), Italy
- University of Belgrade - School of Electrical Engineering, Serbia
- University of Gdansk, Poland
- University of Turin’s Research Center for Women's and Gender Studies (CIRSDe), Italy (coordinator)
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching, and work to improve work-life balance.