News from the project
- MINDtheGEPs Open Forum on equality, diversity and inclusion in quantum technologies 2022-09-29
- Representation at the top: University of Gdańsk appoints new vice rector for Cooperation and Development 2022-09-26
- Pioneers, researchers, leaders: Women of Gdańsk science 2022-09-22
- Role models for female leadership at the University of Belgrade 2022-09-19
- University of Gdańsk opens playroom to improve work-life balance 2022-09-12
- Online workshop on strategies, negotiating and sustainability for gender equality 2022-06-15
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching, and work to improve work-life balance.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!