News from the project
- MINDtheGEPs adds value to the National Research Council of Italy’s Gender Balance report 2024-02-22
- Rescheduled Open Forum: Gender quotas & positive action - An attack on meritocracy? 2024-02-19
- MINDtheGEPs at GENDERATIONplus conference on an “ERA of Inclusive Gender Equality” 2024-02-16
- Gender quotas & positive action: An attack on meritocracy? 2024-01-08
- Through the Gender Lens: The National Research Council of Italy 2023-12-14
- A tour across 7 European research organisations: Launching the MINDtheGEPs mid-term evaluation 2023-12-12
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching, and work to improve work-life balance.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!