News from the project
- Data for gender equality in European research organizations 2023-09-26
- Women in Tech Summit 2023: University of Gdańsk reports! 2023-06-30
- ETF takes a step towards gender equality with new webpage 2023-06-27
- Lucio Pisacane part of EC initiative pandemic-proofing European research 2023-06-20
- MINDtheGEPs approach to evidence-based policies for gender equality plans: Now in Polish! 2023-06-16
- University of Gdańsk places 13th in THE gender equality ranking 2023-06-14
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching, and work to improve work-life balance.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!