MINDtheGEPs: Gender equality in research
Reducing gender imbalances in European research institutions and generating data to support the development of national and European policy for gender equality in research performing organisations.
News from the project
- Scholarships for young researchers attentding "Breaking the Bias” summer school in Athens 2023-03-19
- Award for gender perspectives in research at University of Gdańsk 2023-02-07
- Mentoring programme to support work-life balance at the University of Gdańsk 2023-01-31
- MINDtheGEPs Open Forum: Large scale international research infrastructures - inherently diverse? 2023-01-25
- Using gender data to tailor equality measures in science and engineering 2023-01-23
- Lessons from the Open Forum: How to use advocates and allies to change structures and processes 2023-01-19
Gender Equality Plans
We promote gender equality on structural and cultural level of research organisations by fixing the system, not the women. Examining gender imbalances, designing gender equality plans for sustainable change, and monitoring and evaluating the progress we make.
Targeting key areas
We work to increase women's participation in research and innovation by improving their career prospects, increasing gender balance in decision-making and including gender dimensions in research content & teaching, and work to improve work-life balance.
10 partners from 7 EU countries unite to close the gender gap in research and innovation. Ensuring work-life balance for all, and increasing women's participation in research.
Connect with us!
Join the MINDtheGEPs community by signing up to receive our newsletter and following us on Twitter to receive the latest news and invitations to events!